Steps to Make Traditional Spaghetti with spinach and garlic for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spaghetti with spinach and garlic. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti with spinach and garlic is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spaghetti with spinach and garlic is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Very gently heat the oil and garlic in a small pan for a few mins until it just starts to brown, then add the vinegar. When the spaghetti is cooked, reserve some of the water, then drain. In a large bowl, toss the spaghetti with the garlicky oil, spinach, pine nuts and the grated Parmesan.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spaghetti with spinach and garlic using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with spinach and garlic:
- Get 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Get 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Take 12 oz. dried spaghetti
- Take 1/2 cup thawed frozen spinach
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Simple to make elegant. (Added grilled chicken.) Aiming to eat more veggies? This Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash recipe packs an entire package of spinach swirled with an easy cheesy cream sauce. I'm a really big fan of using an entire package of fresh spinach in a single recipe. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pot.
Steps to make Spaghetti with spinach and garlic:
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. While you're waiting for the noodles to cook, prep the sauce.
- Add the olive oil, shallot, garlic, pepper flakes, a good pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper to a small pot and put it on low heat. Let infuse for 5 minutes then take the pot off the heat.
- Drain the noodles once they're cooked, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Toss the noodles with the sauce, spinach and cheese. Add extra salt as needed. If the pasta gets too clumpy, loosen it with a bit of pasta water. Drizzle with a bit more extra virgin olive oil before serving.
I'm a really big fan of using an entire package of fresh spinach in a single recipe. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pot. Drain the pasta, put it in a serving platter and add in the garlic mix, the spinach, the parmesan and the salt and pepper. This Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach recipe is made with fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed in a creamy garlic-butter sauce. My other half is obsessed with garlic.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spaghetti with spinach and garlic recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!