Simple Way to Make Popular Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork chop piccata with parmesan herb spaghetti 😙. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork chop piccata with parmesan herb spaghetti 😙 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙:
- Take 4 Boneless or on the bone Pork Chops
- Take 1 lb Thin Spaghetti or pasta of your choice
- Take 1/2 Cup of Lemon juice
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Capers
- Make ready 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare Kosher Salt
- Get Ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 cup Vegetable Stock or Chicken Broth
- Prepare 2 Tbsp unsalted buttet
- Make ready 2 Tbsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- Make ready 1 cup Rice or All Purpose flour
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Chopped or dried Parsley
Instructions to make Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙:
- Heat up a non stick or cast Iron Pan or you can bake the chops add 1 Tblsp of the oil in a medium or large plate add flour.
- In a large pot add 4 to 5 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt heat till boiling, in the mean time Season Pork Chops with Salt and Pepper take pinches of or 1 tsp of each coat both sides then coat with flour on both sides set aside.
- Once Pan is warm add Pork chops sear on both sides approximately 10 mins per side depending on thickness of chop,till cooked through.
- Check pasta water if boiling add spaghetti stir with a fork so it does not stick,keep checking every 2 mins for about 10 to 15 mins cook until al dente stage meaning it should still have bite to it do not overcook pasta no longer than 15 mins. Once cooked strain in a colander and put back in pot add a little olive to coat so it doesn't stick about 1 Tbsp
- Take cooked pork chops out of pan put on plate add 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter,garlic veggie broth, capers and lemon juice to pan bring to a simmer about 5 mins add to Spaghetti stir to combine add parmesan cheese.
- Put spaghetti on individual plstes add zpork zchops add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and parsleu, slice lemon for decorating (optional) and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pork chop piccata with parmesan herb spaghetti 😙 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!