Steps to Prepare Original Holmestead Cookin&#39;: Super-Simple Chicken Tettrazini for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, holmestead cookin': super-simple chicken tettrazini. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Holmestead Cookin': Super-Simple Chicken Tettrazini is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Holmestead Cookin': Super-Simple Chicken Tettrazini is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have holmestead cookin': super-simple chicken tettrazini using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Holmestead Cookin': Super-Simple Chicken Tettrazini:
- Get 32 oz (900 g) Spaghettini pasta
- Take 5 chicken breasts
- Take 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
- Take 1/2 can Chicken Broth
- Make ready 125 ml softened butter
- Take 500 ml Sour Cream
- Prepare Salt and Pepper
- Prepare 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Get Optional: Broccoli
- Get Optional: Mushrooms
Steps to make Holmestead Cookin': Super-Simple Chicken Tettrazini:
- Dice and cook the chicken (season with salt and pepper).
- Boil pasta for 8 mins, and strain.
- In a baking tray combine cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, sour cream, and softened butter (OPTIONAL: And cooked mushrooms/broccoli), and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in cooked pasta, and sprinkle Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 45 mins.
- OPTIONAL: Serve with garlic bread and vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food holmestead cookin': super-simple chicken tettrazini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!