Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Fajita Peppers for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fajita peppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fajita Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fajita Peppers is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fajita peppers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fajita Peppers:
- Get Peppers
- Get 1 Red Pepper
- Take 1 Green Pepper
- Make ready 1 Yellow Pepper
- Prepare 4 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Take 1 packages Fajita Seasoning
- Take 2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Prepare Homemade tortilla chips
- Get 5 large Tortillas
- Prepare 3 cup Oil
- Take 1 Salt & Pepper
Instructions to make Fajita Peppers:
- Begin by cutting chicken into small pieces and boiling in water till tender.
- Drain water from chicken and shred chicken into large skillet and follow fajita pack mix.
- In a 5 quart dutch oven put one inch water and put cored pepper upside down and boil covered for about 8 minutes.
- Preheat oven 350°
- When Peppers are finished stuff them with your seasoned chicken and bake uncovered for about 10 minutes ( everything's is pretty much cooked so all were doing is heating together)
- When 10 minutes are up pull from oven and cover with cheese. Heat till melted
- For the tortilla chips take tortillas cut into triangles and place into hot oil cook on both sides for about 2 minutes. Till golden brown salt to taste!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fajita peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!