Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Original Vegan Yummy Mushroom Sauce for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan yummy mushroom sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Yummy Mushroom Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Yummy Mushroom Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan yummy mushroom sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Yummy Mushroom Sauce:
- Prepare 250 g champion mushrooms
- Prepare 4 tbsp yellow mustard
- Prepare 1 big onion or 2 small onions
- Get 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- Make ready to taste Salt
Instructions to make Vegan Yummy Mushroom Sauce:
- Peel and cut the onion into small pieces and start to sautè it on 2tbsp oil in a pan. Salt to taste. Use a slow fire to make them sweet naturally, stir so they dont burn.
- Peel the mushrooms and cut them into slices, stems included. Take the caramelized onions out of the pan, leave the onion-oil in the pan, and add 2 more tbsp oil. Fry the mushrooms on slow fire, stir sometimes
- When mushrooms are halfway cooked,addd the mustard, stir well, also add back the onions. Use slow fire, stir often. And salt to taste. First juice of mushrooms will come out, later it evaporates and only oil remains, at this time stir often and make sure the mushrooms get a nice brownish color
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan yummy mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!