Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Popular Lauren&#39;s Homemade Spaghetti Sauce for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lauren's homemade spaghetti sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lauren's homemade spaghetti sauce using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce:
- Get 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- Get 1-1/2 pound Italian sausage
- Take 1 large onion chopped
- Prepare 1 large green bell pepper (optional)
- Prepare 8 oz container mushrooms
- Prepare 2 or more cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 3 (15 oz) can of diced tomatoes or fire roasted tomatoes
- Make ready 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 2 cups beef broth
- Take 1 tsp worsteshire sauce
- Get 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Prepare 1/4 cup red wine is best (Chianti or Merlot)
Instructions to make Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce:
- Brown the meats on medium heat. Add salt, garlic, onion and mushrooms
- Drain the grease if any.
- Add tomatoes, paste and herbs
- Add beef broth, bay leaf, worsteshier sauce and vinegar.
- Let simmer on low while the noodles cook.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lauren's homemade spaghetti sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!