Recipe of Fancy Spaghetti and Meat Balls for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti and meat balls. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti and Meat Balls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spaghetti and Meat Balls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti and meat balls using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti and Meat Balls:
- Take Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready Grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare Spaghetti noodles
- Prepare Garlic bread
- Get Side salad
- Take Meat sauce
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef and/or ground Italian sausage
- Get 1 large Onion, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Prepare 2 tablespoons sugar or to taste (see notes)
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- Take Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- Take Meat balls
- Get 1/2 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1/2 lb ground pork
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 4 tsp good quality, unflavored, breadcrumbs
- Prepare 2 tsp extract virgin olive oil
- Take 1 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Steps to make Spaghetti and Meat Balls:
- Mix 1 pound of ground beef with 1/2 tsp. garlic and 1/2 tsp. basil. Add egg and bread crumbs, and mix well. Heat oil in a large pot. Form meat mixture into 1-inch balls, and fry until golden in the hot oil. Remove meat balls to a plate.
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add beef, sausage, and onion and cook until mostly browned, about 5 minutes. Drain, add in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder..
- Add sugar to taste. For some, that means omitting it entirely. For others, you can increase the sugar up to 1/4 cup.
- Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper (I like 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper). Yield: 2 quarts of sauce
- Bring 3-4 quarts of salted water to boil in a large soup pot or pasta pot. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. When "al dente," drain the spaghetti, and put back into the large pot.
- Quickly stir in several tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce to keep the spaghetti from sticking to itself. Serve mounds of the spaghetti with sauce and meatballs on top, according to taste. It's also fine to mix most of the sauce and meatballs directly into the pasta and serve in large bowls.
- Dont forget to serve with garlic bread and a side salad. Make sure you have shredded mozzarella cheese for on top of your spaghetti and meat balls. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spaghetti and meat balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!