Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan besan chilla-first try. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegan besan chilla-first try using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try:
- Prepare 1 bag store bought falafel base
- Make ready 1 tomato
- Prepare 1 onion
- Take Oil for frying and for batter also
Instructions to make Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try:
- The falafel base I bought has every spice in it already, and it's a mix of besan (chickpea flour) and rice flour, it tastes great. I added some water and oil to it to get a batter and I mixed the diced tomato and oinion into it
- The spices are listen on the backside- in german
- Then I fried it on some oil
- Served it with sour cream. Yummy
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan besan chilla-first try recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!