Recipe of Homemade Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, alfredo meatball lasagna with pesto. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook alfredo meatball lasagna with pesto using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto:
- Make ready 48 ounces meatballs see my recipe for meatballs
- Get 2 tablespoons extra Virgin olive oil
- Make ready 2/3 cup dried basil Pesto see my recipe
- Take 1 quart cottage cheese
- Take 2 quarts Alfredo sauce see my recipe
- Get 1-1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Prepare 6 ounces no bake lasagna pasta
- Take 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1-1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Make ready To taste smoked paprika optional
Instructions to make Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce.
- Move meatballs to a paper towel
- Cook the second batch
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese.
- Add half the Alfredo sauce
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese.
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese
- Next add a layer pasta
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Add the shredded cheese
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes
- Let rest 15 minutes
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food alfredo meatball lasagna with pesto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!