Simple Way to Make Iconic Sardines Pasta for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sardines pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sardines Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sardines Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sardines pasta using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sardines Pasta:
- Prepare Cooking oil/Olive Oil
- Get 1 large Red Onion
- Take 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- Get 2 large tomatoes thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 can spanish sardines
- Take 175 grams spaghetti pasta
- Make ready to taste Salt and ground pepper
- Make ready Fresh parsley
Instructions to make Sardines Pasta:
- Saute Garlic and Bread Crumbs in Olive Oil, add a little salt, until slightly brown. Set aside
- Saute garlic, then onion until translucent
- Add tomato until crushed.
- Add oil from sardines. (Remove whole peppers included in can). Cover. Let tomatoes blend with oil.
- Wait until tomatoes are soft and fully crushed.
- Add Sardines. Saute for 5 minutes. Do not cover.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta. Mix well.
- Add Garlic and Bread Crumbs mixture
- Add crushed parsley and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sardines pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!