Easiest Way to Prepare Original Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cajun chicken and sausage spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken and sausage spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti:
- Make ready Pack 4 boneless chicken breats
- Prepare 1 lb sausage
- Prepare 2 cans rotel
- Make ready 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Get 3 cans (32 ounce) tomatoe sauce
- Get 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- Take 1 1/2 tbs minced garlic
- Make ready 2 tbs creole season
- Take 1 tbs red pepper
- Take 1 tbs garlic powder
- Prepare 3 tbs parsley flakes
- Get 2 tbs sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tbs paprika
- Get Any extras can be added like hotsauce,lee Perkins, I cooked to the 2 to 3 packs a noodles depending how sauces u like it if u add the noodles to it
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti:
- Cook sausage an chicken down in butter,grease, or olive oil
- Then add season blend, rotel and garlic an cook for awhile till tendered
- Then add crushed tomatoes an diced tomatoes ancook for about 15 mins
- Now add your tomatoe sauce an seasons an cook down to when u feel comfortable, me about hour 1/2 on simmer also add a cup of water an taste your sauce I usually add more seasoning if ain’t got that Cajun kick that’s just me
- I had two packs a noodles an wish I had more sauce so I go with pack or pack in 1/2 if u mix the noodles an sauce I usually don’t mix but this time I did still come out good ! (ah cest bon) means yummy in Cajun French !!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun chicken and sausage spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!