Recipe of Real Open faced tuna melt for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, open faced tuna melt. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Open faced tuna melt is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Open faced tuna melt is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To take a tuna melt from good to great, it has to have all the right components. In other words, plain mayo alone won't cut it. Here's how we do it: open-faced with crusty toasted bread, melty cheese, capers, cornichons, Dijon mustard, and plenty of seasoning. Open Faced Tuna Melt is the ultimate sandwich for all you tuna lovers!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have open faced tuna melt using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Open faced tuna melt:
- Take 2 can (5 oz) chicken of the sea tuna
- Take 1 medium shallot,minced(approx.2 tbsp)
- Prepare 2 tbsp plain non-fat greek yogurt
- Make ready 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced parsley
- Make ready 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Prepare 4 slice 100% whole-wheat bread, toasted
- Make ready 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- Get 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
This Tuna Melt is served open-faced and will transport you to your favorite deli with delicious homemade tuna salad, fresh sliced tomato, and ooey-gooey mozzarella cheese, all on top of freshly toasted french bread! This would also taste amazing on my homemade Amish White Bread! Open Faced Tuna Melts are a staple menu item at our home. A great, tasty, weeknight meal that includes canned tuna, celery, red onion, and spices - all Ingredients needed for Open Faced Tuna Melts: Tuna - I used two large cans of Albacore Tuna in water for this recipe.
Steps to make Open faced tuna melt:
- Preheat broiler
- Combine tuna,shallot,Greek yogurt,lemon juice,parsley, and salt in a medium bowl. If desired you can add some black pepper or hot sauce for additional flavor.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the tuna mixture on each slice of toast; top with cheese and tomato.
- Place sandwiches on a baking sheet and broil until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown, 3-5 min
Open Faced Tuna Melts are a staple menu item at our home. A great, tasty, weeknight meal that includes canned tuna, celery, red onion, and spices - all Ingredients needed for Open Faced Tuna Melts: Tuna - I used two large cans of Albacore Tuna in water for this recipe. Open-Face Tuna Melt. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Open-faced Island Trollers Tuna Melt is a great light lunch for these summer months. All the fresh herbs in the tuna mix really help it say summer.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food open faced tuna melt recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!