Steps to Make Ultimate Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, filipino sweet-style meaty spaghetti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have filipino sweet-style meaty spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti:
- Prepare 1 bulb Garlic
- Get 2 pieces Red Onion
- Prepare 1/2 kilograms Ground Beef
- Get 210 grams Corned Beef
- Take 300 grams Hotdog Balls
- Make ready 200 grams Button Mushroom
- Make ready 900 grams Spaghetti Sauce
- Get 115 grams Tomato Sauce
- Make ready 600 grams Spaghetti Noodles
- Prepare 165 grams Eden Cheese
- Make ready 2 cups Water
- Take 1/4 tablespoon Iodized Salt
- Make ready 1/4 tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon White Sugar
Instructions to make Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti:
- Prepare the Ingredients: Peel the garlic and red onion, then chop finely. Drain the canned button mushrooms and cut into half chunky pieces (You may slice each piece into 4 if you prefer thin pieces). Peel the casing of the hotdog and cut into quarter chunky pieces (You may cut it into even smaller pieces if you prefer). - Grate the Eden cheese.
- Cook the Noodles: Boil water in a pot. Add the noodles and cook until tender. Drain hot water using a colander or strainer. Pour cold water to stop cooking the noodles. Drain again and set aside. - (Cook pasta noodles according to packaging instructions.)
- Cook the spaghetti sauce: Heat a casserole pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and sauté in its own fat until it turns light in color. Add the garlic and onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the corned beef, hotdog, and button mushrooms. Mix well. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 5 minutes. - Add the spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, water, and sugar. Mix well and simmer for 15 minutes. Do the final seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Plating: Place spaghetti noodles on a plate. Pour a generous amount of sauce on it. Finally, top it with grated cheese. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food filipino sweet-style meaty spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!