Recipe of Popular Italian sausage pasta for List of Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, italian sausage pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Italian sausage pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Italian sausage pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian sausage pasta:
- Get 5 Italian sausages, casings peeled
- Get 1 tsp rep pepper flakes
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Prepare 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Make ready 125 ml (1 small jar) capers, drained
- Prepare 12-15 Kalamata olives, pitted
- Prepare 1 lb dry spaghetti
- Get 350 g grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Take 1 handful Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Make ready Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Italian sausage pasta:
- Put a large pot of salted water on high heat.
- Crumble the sausages into a large pan on medium-high heat. Fry until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. If they release a lot oil, drain all but 3 or 4 tablespoons.
- Add the red pepper flakes and garlic to the pan and fry for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the capers and olives to the pan and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat down to low. Start on the pasta. To keep the sauce from drying out while you wait, add a splash of water.
- Boil the pasta. Keep an eye on the sauce to make sure it doesn't dry out. When the pasta is 3/4 cooked, add the tomatoes and a glug of extra virgin olive oil to the sauce.
- When the pasta's cooked, drag it into the sauce along with a bit of pasta water. Sprinkle on the parsley and toss. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food italian sausage pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!