Simple Way to Prepare Creative Pizza baked stuffed French bread for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza baked stuffed french bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pizza baked stuffed French bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pizza baked stuffed French bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pizza baked stuffed french bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza baked stuffed French bread:
- Prepare 1 large/wide loaf French bread
- Prepare For the filling:
- Prepare 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Make ready 1/2 lb penne pasta
- Take 1/2 lb ground sausage
- Prepare 6 slices salami cut in small pieces
- Take 1/2 cup diced up pepperoni
- Get to taste Pepper, garlic and onion powder
- Make ready Topping:
- Make ready 1 cup mozzarella
- Get 8-10 peppornis left whole
- Prepare For the garlic butter:
- Prepare 1/4 cup melted butter
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder and Italian herbs
Steps to make Pizza baked stuffed French bread:
- Preheat oven 375. Cook pasta, mix in sauce, spices, cut up pepperoni and salami.
- Cut an oval shape in the top of the French bread and pull out insides.
- Stuff with pasta and meat mix
- Top with cheese and more pepperoni and cover loaf with bread lid.
- Brush lid with melted butter herb mix bake 10-15 minutes
- Open and top inside of lid with more butter garlic herb mix and slice ENJOY
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pizza baked stuffed french bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!