Recipe of Original KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kabocha-crust pepperoni pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Making your own homemade pizza crust and tomato sauce is easier than you might think–and this recipe for pepperoni pizza produces a delicious classic. Spread pizza sauce over partially baked crust. Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese. Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kabocha-crust pepperoni pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA:
- Prepare 3/4 cups mashed kabocha squash
- Get 1 egg beaten
- Prepare 3/4 cup almond flour
- Take 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take Other ingredients:
- Make ready 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce
- Get 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Get 12 slices pepperoni or to taste
- Make ready Red pepper flakes optional
- Take Dried parsley flakes optional
The secret to great pepperoni flavor? My kids love pizza, so pepperoni pizza is usually a surefire dinner win. But if I'm being honest, I rarely make pizza for my kids. Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family.
Instructions to make KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA:
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set.
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired.
But if I'm being honest, I rarely make pizza for my kids. Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. You need pizza crust, pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Pepperoni is basically an American version of salami. Pepperoni is a meat mixture of beef and pork that has been cured and seasoned with paprika and chili powder.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kabocha-crust pepperoni pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!