Recipe of Exotic Mongolian Pork Lo Mein for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mongolian pork lo mein. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mongolian Pork Lo Mein is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mongolian Pork Lo Mein is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mongolian pork lo mein using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Pork Lo Mein:
- Get Marinade
- Take 2 pound center cut porkloin
- Make ready 2/3 cup Shaoxing wine
- Prepare 1/3 cup soya sauce
- Get 1/4 cup black vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- Take 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Make ready Onion
- Get 1 large onion
- Take 1 cup sliced green onions
- Make ready 1 inch ginger root
- Get 2-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Get Sauce
- Make ready 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- Prepare 2 cup chicken broth divided
- Make ready Pasta
- Make ready 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- Prepare 4 quart water
- Take 2 tablespoons salt
- Prepare 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Instructions to make Mongolian Pork Lo Mein:
- Cut the porkloin very thin. Mix the marinade ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture over the porkloin slices coat each one on both sides. Place in a ziploc bag and remove all air you can.
- Wash the green onions. Remove the roots and chop on a bias. Boil the water with salt oil and add the spaghetti.
- Peel and thinly slice the ginger. Stack and cut julienne style. Peel and slice the onion thin.
- Stir your pasta so it doesn't clump and boil into a wad. Heat the oil for the onion and ginger. Drain the pasta save 1 cup of pasta water.
- Add the ginger and sauté 3 minutes then add the onion coating them well with the oil. Then add the porkloin slices.
- Stirfry for 8 minutes then add the garlic and green onions. Stir in cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the hoisin sauce stir in bring to a simmer for 7 minutes, add the chicken broth and simmer stirring occasionally for 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mongolian pork lo mein recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!