Simple Way to Make Favorite Baked Spaghetti for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Spaghetti is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked spaghetti using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Get 1 pound ground beef, cooked, crumbled and drained
- Prepare 1 jar pasta sauce
- Get Half block cream cheese at room temp
- Get Half a box spaghetti noodles. Cooked according to directions
- Make ready 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Mix cooked beef with sauce and cream cheese over medium high heat until cheese melts into the sauce and is smooth.
- Toss noodles in the sauce then pour into a large baking pan. Top with shredded cheese and bake at 350 until bubbly and top begins to brown.
- I sprinkled parsley on top for some color after I pulled from the oven.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!