Recipe of Ultimate Homemade vegan Nutella♥️ for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade vegan nutella♥️. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade vegan Nutella♥️ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Homemade vegan Nutella♥️ is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade vegan nutella♥️ using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade vegan Nutella♥️:
- Make ready 225 g hazelnuts
- Take 2 tbsp agave syrup or honey or maple syrup
- Take 80 ml soy milk or another plant based milk
- Take 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 6 soft dates pitted
- Prepare 35 g cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
Instructions to make Homemade vegan Nutella♥️:
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and roast hazelnuts 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool, then remove the skin. Put them in a high speed blender and blend for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh strawberry or banana wraps or just on toast.
- It can keep in the fridge up to one week.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade vegan nutella♥️ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!