How to Make Creative So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti:
- Get 1/2 box thin spaghetti
- Take 1 jar (24 oz) your favorite pasta sauce
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1/2 lb mild Italian sausage
- Make ready 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 egg
- Prepare 1 tbs garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
Instructions to make So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti:
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cheeses and other ingredients until smooth and mixed thoroughly.
- Add spaghetti to sauce/cheese mix until spaghetti is completely coated.
- Pour into medium greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes covered.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-7 minutes and serve and ENJOY!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!