Easiest Way to Make Traditional Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, keto beef stroganoff slow cooker freezer meal. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook keto beef stroganoff slow cooker freezer meal using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal:
- Prepare bag freezer
- Get 2 Tbsp butter
- Take 1 Onion diced
- Prepare 1.5 lbs stew meat
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp minced garlic
- Take 8 oz mushrooms
- Take 2 tsp paprika
- Get 1 cup beef broth
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare add when ready to serve
- Make ready 1 cup sour cream
- Get low carb noodle options
- Prepare Spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice
Steps to make Keto Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Freezer Meal:
- Prepair low carb noodle option the night before and refrigerate
- Thaw ingredients in refrigerator overnight
- Place thawed ingredients in slow cooker on low for 8hrs
- When ready to eat add sour cream and stir until incorporated
- Reheat low carb option
- Serve over low carb option
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food keto beef stroganoff slow cooker freezer meal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!