Easiest Way to Make Real PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pineapple upside-down mini-cakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple upside-down mini-cakes using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES:
- Take Garnish
- Take 4 slices (about 1 cm) Pineapple
- Make ready 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Get 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- Make ready 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Make ready Cake
- Get 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Take 1 scoop Butterscotch Vegan Pro
- Take 2 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Take 1/2 cup Mashed pineapples *
- Make ready 1/4 cup Unsweetened plant-based milk
- Make ready 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Instructions to make PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN MINI-CAKES:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Oil 4 ramekins (use 250 ml ramekins).
- In a bowl, combine all of the garnishing ingredients except the pineapple rings. Pour the preparation into the ramekins and place the pineapple rings on top. Put aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, Vegan Pro, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together.
- In a second bowl, combine the pineapple puree, plant-based milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract together.
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid preparation, stirring continuously. Pour the preparation over the pineapples in the ramekins.
- Bake for 23 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool for at least 1 hour before inverting.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pineapple upside-down mini-cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!