Easiest Way to Prepare Exotic Holiday Nibbles for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, holiday nibbles. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Holiday Nibbles is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Holiday Nibbles is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook holiday nibbles using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Nibbles:
- Prepare Dishes clockwise: Onion Veggie Dip, Salmon Dip, Gucamole,Antipasto,Kosher Dill Pickle,Bacon Wrapped Scallops,Cocktail Sauce,Thinly Sliced Baguette, Assorted Crackers
- Prepare Center Tray: Kolbassa, Celery Sticks, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni,Baby Bell Cheese, Marble Cheese,Green Onion,Yellow Sweet Pepper, Baby Carrots, Grape Tomatoes
- Take Veggie Dip Recipe: 500ml of sour cream, 1 packet of onion soup mix. Combine the ingredients and chill until ready to serve. If you want a smooth dip sift the onion soup mix into the sour cream
- Get Salmon Dip Recipe: 1 tin salmon, 1 package of cream cheeses, 1/3 cup finely minced red onion. Remove skin and salmon bones, combine all ingredients and mix by hand until smooth and evenly combined
- Prepare Guacamole Recipe: 3 avocados, 8 grape tomatoes, tsp finely minced red onion, garlic, pepper, salt to taste, tsp lemon juice. Use hand blender to combine to desired texture. Chill until ready to serve
- Take Antipasto First Step: liberally cover bottom of dish with good quality olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- Get Antipasto First Layer: Halve grape tomatoes and arrange on dish flat side up and so there is no space left. Sprinkle with salt pepper and garlic. Be careful not to over salt
- Prepare Antipasto Second Layer: thinly slice mozzarella cheese to fit on top of the tomatoes. Place one piece on top of each tomato. You may slice extra and randomly add it
- Get Antipasto Third Layer: slice prosciutto into 1cm by 5 cm strips. Fold or roll or scrunch and place one piece on top of mozzarella. I slice up extra prosciutto and sprinkle it randomly
- Prepare Antipasto Fourth Layer: Finely slice half a red onion and scatter it over the entire dish. Sprinkle capers and red olives. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Chill until ready to serve
- Take Bacon Wrapped Scallops: wash and pat dry scallops. Wrap bacon around scallop and add to a presoaked bamboo skewer. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place skewers on pan and broil for 20 minute
- Prepare Center Tray: you can basically add whatever your preference is. I usually have ham, turkey and other cold meats, but I forgot to buy it
Instructions to make Holiday Nibbles:
- You may add other ingredients such as cauliflower, broccoli or other great veggie for dipping.
- Not shown: I baked a Brie cheese and we had a Boursin Cheese dip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food holiday nibbles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!