Recipe of Original Mexican lasagna for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. This Mexican lasagna is a fun and unique twist on the classic Italian style lasagna, with tortillas instead of noodles and a hearty Mexican beef mixture instead of red sauce. Mexican Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mexican lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican lasagna:
- Take 3 lbs ground beef
- Make ready med onion
- Get large Bell pepper
- Prepare 2 can ranch style beans
- Take 1/2 can red enchilada sauce
- Get 2 pkg taco seasoning or your own mix
- Make ready 1 lot of cheese (I didn't measure when I made it)
- Take 1 pkg tortillas med size
- Make ready sliced back olives
- Make ready 1 tomato
- Prepare sour cream
If you love Mexican food, you will LOVE this. Tasty Mexican Lasagna is a hearty meal with an abundance of flavors from taco seasoned ground beef, onions, garlic, and creamy refried beans with two layers of melted Mexican cheese. This recipe skips the whole process of rolling tortillas one by one. See more ideas about mexican lasagna, mexican food recipes, lasagna.
Steps to make Mexican lasagna:
- Cut up onion and 3/4 of a bell pepper. Cook onion and pepper when you brown the hamburger meat.
- Drain meat. Then put back in your pan. Add taco seasoning and beans if needed add a little enchilada sauce to add moisture to the mixture.
- In casserole dish put half the mixture in the bottom of the pan. Add a nice layer of cheese then cover with tortillas. Repeat once.
- Once completed add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the tortillas. Layer top with cheese then back olives. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted about 20-30 minutes.
- Optional: when severing add a scoop of sour cream and sprinkle chopped tomatoes and Bell pepper
This recipe skips the whole process of rolling tortillas one by one. See more ideas about mexican lasagna, mexican food recipes, lasagna. Mexican Lasagna - layers of beef with taco seasoning, refried beans, and plenty of cheese stacked between either. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles? Making Mexican lasagna is very simple.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mexican lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!