Simple Way to Make Fancy Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked chicken fajitas - heart healthy. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken fajitas - heart healthy using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy:
- Get Meat
- Make ready 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- Take Vegetables
- Prepare 1 onion sliced
- Take 1/2 red bell pepper strips
- Make ready 1/2 green bell pepper strips
- Make ready 1 can (15oz) diced tomatoes no sodium added
- Get Spices
- Get 2 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp mrs dash south west chipotle
Steps to make Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart Healthy:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 by 9 baking dish
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, sw chipotle, garlic powder and the dried oregano
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat
- Next drain and add the tomatoes, peppers and onions to the dish and stir to combine
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked chicken fajitas - heart healthy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!