Steps to Make Authentic Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies:
- Get 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Make ready 1 cup natural almond butter
- Take 1/3 cup monk fruit or raw honey
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 cup chocolate chips(vegan)
Steps to make Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies:
- Combine chickpeas, almond butter, monk fruit, kosher salt, baking powder, and baking soda in your food processor. - Blend until you have a thick batter. - Stir in chocolate chips (be sure to buy dairy-free chocolate chips to keep the recipe 100% vegan). - Transfer to a greased, 8×8 baking dish. - Bake at 350 Fº for 30 minutes or fragrant, golden brown, and set through. - Cool, cut, and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!