Steps to Make Traditional tofu fajitas! !! for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tofu fajitas! !!. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
tofu fajitas! !! is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. tofu fajitas! !! is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tofu fajitas! !! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make tofu fajitas! !!:
- Make ready 1 large onion
- Make ready 1 packages tofu
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 cup yokasaba sauce
- Get 1 fajita packet
- Take 1 can rotel tomatoes w/ chiles
- Take 1 large 2 bellpeppers
- Prepare 1 tomatoe
- Make ready 1 packages white corn tortillas
- Prepare 1 dash salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Instructions to make tofu fajitas! !!:
- cut tofu into long somewhat thin slices do this the same with onion and peppers as well as tomatoes & mince garlic ,heat large pan on high, add oil to coat pan
- add your veggies & tofu in the hot pan. let that brown now add rotel tomatoes & yokasaba sauce
- add minced garlic
- let it cook on high for a few minutes
- now cover and let it simmer, so all the flavors come together
- corn tortillas can be fried or served warm
- for a little crunch go ahead and chop up some cabbage into long pieces to top off your fajitas!
- for topping, Greek yogurt would be a good sub. instead of sour cream (tastes the same to me, your kids wont know the difference)
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tofu fajitas! !! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!