Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Creative Stuffed Fried Tofu for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed fried tofu. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Fried Tofu is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Stuffed Fried Tofu is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed fried tofu using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Fried Tofu:
- Prepare 4 sheets Fried tofu
- Get 200 g Minced meat (pork or chicken)
- Prepare 50 g Carrot
- Take 10 cm Green onion
- Get 10 g Oba (Japanese basil, otherwise basil)
- Get 200 mL Dashi Broth (A)
- Take 2 tbsp Soy sauce (A)
- Get 2 tbsp Cooking Sake (otherwise wine) (A)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar (A)
- Get 8 toothpicks (or snap a spaghetti noodle to approximately 8 cm long and make 8 sticks.): You don’t have to remove sticks when you use spaghetti noodle sticks.)
- Get Oba (otherwise basil, for topping)
- Make ready Roasted sesame (for topping)
Steps to make Stuffed Fried Tofu:
- Chop the carrot, the green onion, and the Oba into small pieces.
- Cut the fried tofu into halves.
- Knead the minced meat until it becomes sticky. Then add chopped ingredients to the meat and mix them.
- Open the fried tofu pockets carefully, and stuff fillings into the fried tofu.
- Place the stuffed tofu and simmer it over medium-low heat over 10 minutes.
- Cut the Oba into thin strips.
- When it is cooked, leave the pan for a while. Cut it in half and serve on a plate. Sprinkle the roasted sesame and the Oba.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed fried tofu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!