Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, peach banana holiday lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peach banana holiday lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna:
- Get 6 sheets IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA, cooked and halved
- Take 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Take 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Get 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Take 1/4 cup white sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1 can peach halves, drained and cubed
- Get 4 pieces bananas, sliced
- Make ready 1/4 syrup from canned peaches
- Get for the topping:
- Take 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Take 1/4 cup cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1 dash ground nutmeg
- Prepare 3 tablespoons butter
- Make ready for sour cream:
- Make ready 3/4 cup Alaska Crema
- Get 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Instructions to make Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl. Blend well. In another bowl, combine sliced banana, peaches and honey.
- Put together the cheese mixture and mixed fruits as final filling. Spread evenly on halved Ideal Gourmet Lasagna sheet. Roll to finish.
- To make the Topping, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cashew nuts, cinnamon, butter and nutmeg in a small bowl. Whip until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of lasagna rolls.
- Line lasagna rolls in a pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Top with blended Sour Cream. Serve warm
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peach banana holiday lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!