Easiest Way to Prepare Exotic Dad’s White Seabass Soup w/Bokchoy for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dad’s white seabass soup w/bokchoy. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dad’s White Seabass Soup w/Bokchoy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Dad’s White Seabass Soup w/Bokchoy is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook dad’s white seabass soup w/bokchoy using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dad’s White Seabass Soup w/Bokchoy:
- Make ready 1 lb white seabass cut into steaks
- Get 3 tbsp white miso
- Make ready Salt & pepper to taste
- Get Chicken bouillon to taste
- Get Bokchoy
- Get 4 garlic cloves; minced
- Prepare 1 knob ginger; thinly sliced rounds
- Prepare 4 green onions; 3 in pieces or chopped
Instructions to make Dad’s White Seabass Soup w/Bokchoy:
- In a pot of water, add ginger, garlic, and onion and bring it to a boil.
- Season the soup with salt & pepper and chicken bouillon cube. - - Feel free to substitute with white pepper.
- Turn heat to low. Add in your fish and use a tea strainer to stir in the miso into the soup.
- Lastly add your bokchoy. Simmer until cooked and enjoy with rice!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food dad’s white seabass soup w/bokchoy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!