Easiest Way to Make Exotic Steak, scallops, and cream for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, steak, scallops, and cream. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make Steak and Scallops with Champagne-Butter Sauce. Seafood Stew with Fennel and Sun Dried TomatoesThe Dreaming Tree. [Homemade] Steak scalloped potatoes parmesan encrusted asparagus and roll. Seared scallops with crème d'échalote is a delicious and simple sauce. With a base of butter and cream blended with shallots, tarragon and wine reduction it's very similar to beurre blanc.
Steak, scallops, and cream is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Steak, scallops, and cream is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook steak, scallops, and cream using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak, scallops, and cream:
- Get 2 high-quality steaks (I used sirloin)
- Prepare 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/4 cup brandy
- Get 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Get 150 g bay scallops
- Take 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
I cook the scallops a bit longer Serve these scallops with lots of crusty bread as an appetizer or on a grilled steak for surf and turf. The key is quality ingredients, so choose fresh lemon and herbs, large scallops, and tenderloin steaks—beef tenderloin (the wider end of the loin) or filet mignon (the. Scallops are on most nice restaurant menus these days, and for good reason. As far as seafood goes, I would take scallops over anything.
Instructions to make Steak, scallops, and cream:
- Season the steaks with a liberal sprinkle of salt and a few grinds of black pepper, then sear then to your liking in a medium pan on high heat. Remove the steaks to a plate, tented loosely with foil, to rest.
- Turn the heat down to low and drain any oil from the pan. Add a few tbsp unsalted butter, then throw in the shallot and garlic and let them sweat for 1 minute. Deglaze the pan with the brandy. Let simmer until only a few tbsp liquid remains.
- Add the cream to the pan. Make a slurry by whisking the cornstarch with a few tbsp water, then stir it into the sauce. Add the scallops and tarragon. Let simmer for 5 minutes until the scallops are cooked and the sauce thickened. Check the seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed. Plate the steaks, then pour the sauce and scallops on top.
Scallops are on most nice restaurant menus these days, and for good reason. As far as seafood goes, I would take scallops over anything. While I love shrimp, crab, fish, and lobster, seared scallops are the king of my seafood universe! Their mildly sweet flavor and that caramelized crust they get when. Cognac, cream, pepper and all the bits from the pan make a wonderful sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food steak, scallops, and cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!