Recipe of Popular Heidi&#39;s Low budget Chorizo &amp; Potato Stir fry for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, heidi's low budget chorizo & potato stir fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook heidi's low budget chorizo & potato stir fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry:
- Get 1/2 tube of Chorizo
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups frozen seasoned steak fries (or 1/3 of bag) refrigerate
- Prepare 1/2 bag your favorite stir fry vegetables
- Make ready 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce (or substitute with your favorite)
- Take 1/2 tbsp garlic salt (optional)
- Get 1 tbsp ground ginger (optional)
- Prepare 3/4 cup water
- Take 1 1/4 tbsp vegetable oil (peanut oil optional?)
- Get 4 eggs
Steps to make Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry:
- In a large 12" round skillet, fry up chorizo until lightly browned (5-7 minutes)
- Meanwhile chop refrigerated (or defrosted) steak fries into bite sized cuts toss with chorizo, & fry until nearly done. set aside
- In same pan add oil on medium / med-high until hot. Add in your favorite stir fry vegetables and cook/fry until cooked part down, add seasonings toss around until coated.
- Add in your favorite sauce and simmer on medium for 2 minutes occasionally tossing around from burning. Add water and simmer until sauce is thickened up (about 2-3 minutes)
- Toss in Chorizo and fries with the vegetables and mix around for another minute or so. Crack eggs over top. Turn heat down to medium /med-low, add lid and cook until eggs are done (About 5-7 minutes). - Serve warm with or without extra sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food heidi's low budget chorizo & potato stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!