Recipe of Traditional Jenny&#39;s Hamburger Pie for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, jenny's hamburger pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jenny's Hamburger Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Jenny's Hamburger Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jenny's hamburger pie using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jenny's Hamburger Pie:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs. Ground Beef
- Make ready 1 Pkg. Any Flavor Stuffing Mix (I used Cornbread)
- Prepare 1 Lg. Egg
- Take 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- Prepare 1/4 Cup A1 Steak Sauce
- Take 1/2 Yellow Onion, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp. All-purpose Seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Take 4-5 Lg. Russet Potatoes, peeled washed and cubed
- Take 3Tbsps. Butter
- Make ready 4-6 Tbsps. Milk
- Take 1 Tbsp. All-purpose Seasoning
- Get 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) Can French Style Green Beans, drained
Instructions to make Jenny's Hamburger Pie:
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- In a large pot add the cubed potatoes. Fill with enough water, half way full. Bring to a boil. Add 1tsp. Salt. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are fork tender. Drain the water. Add potatoes back into pot. Smash with potato masher. Add 3Tbsps. Butter and enough milk to make potatoes thick but creamy. Set aside.
- Spray a 13X9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, stuffing mix, minced onion, ketchup, steak sauce, egg, salt, pepper, and all-purpose seasoning. Mix with clean hands til thoroughly combined. Add to sprayed baking dish. Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread the can of green beans evenly over top of meat mixture. Then spread the mashed potatoes evenly over the green beans. Top the mashed potatoes with a sprinkling more of the All-purpose Seasoning. Then Top that with the shredded cheddar cheese. Add the baking dish back into the oven and finish baking for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jenny's hamburger pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!