Steps to Make Favorite fajita pop-ups for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fajita pop-ups. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
fajita pop-ups is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. fajita pop-ups is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fajita pop-ups using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make fajita pop-ups:
- Prepare 1 lb hamburger
- Take 1 small red pepper
- Prepare 1 small green pepper
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Get 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Make ready 1 biscuit mix
- Make ready 1/4 cup shredded cheese (optional)
Steps to make fajita pop-ups:
- preheat oven to 350
- prepare biscuits, (store bought or homemade works fine) then slice up your peppers and onions
- brown hamburger in skilled, drain if needed. combine peppers, Taco seasoning mix and onions in hamburger
- spray muffin pan with Pam, then put the biscuits in and around the bottom and edges of the muffin pans.
- add Hamburger and pepper mix into the biscuits, top with shredded cheese.
- put into oven set at 350 and cook for 7-15 minutes or until biscuits are done.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fajita pop-ups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!