Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Saucey Steaker w/ Potatoes &amp; Carrots for List of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, saucey steaker w/ potatoes & carrots. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Saucey Steaker w/ Potatoes & Carrots is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Saucey Steaker w/ Potatoes & Carrots is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have saucey steaker w/ potatoes & carrots using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Saucey Steaker w/ Potatoes & Carrots:
- Prepare 2 Flank Steaks
- Make ready 8 oz button mushrooms
- Take 3/4 teaspoon beef Stock concentrate
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- Take 2-3 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Prepare 6 Reindeer Carrots🥵
- Prepare 1 Clove garlic
- Get 3 Scallions
Instructions to make Saucey Steaker w/ Potatoes & Carrots:
- Preheat oven to 425 - wash and dry all produce
- Dice potatoes into 1/4-1/2 cubes. Peel and diagonally cut carrots into slices. Trim and Thinly slice mushrooms. Mine garlic. Chop Green onions departing green and white parts.
- Toss potatoes on one side of baking sheet and carrots on the other spread out. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper. Cool for 25 min or until Golden brown and crispy.
- While veggies roast, heat a sauce pan with olive oil and 2 tbs of butter, add in mushrooms and cook for 6 minutes until starting to slightly crisp or golden. Season with Salt and Pepper, and transfer to small bowl.
- Pat steak dry season w/ salt and pepper. In same pan heat large drizzle of olive oil and cool steaks 4-7 min per side (or until internal temp reaches 120). Place on cutting board to let sit
- Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter and add white scallions and garlic. Cool until fragrant. Add 1/3 cup of water and beef stock concentrate. Bring to simmer, stir in mushrooms and resting steak juice. Stir until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper, and add sour cream and mix.
- Cut steak into slices, plate, add mushroom and sauce to top of steak. Add green onions to top of sauce. Plate potatoes and carrots.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food saucey steaker w/ potatoes & carrots recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!