Steps to Make Original Benny&#39;s Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3 for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, benny's corned beef sandwich batch 3. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Benny's Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Benny's Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook benny's corned beef sandwich batch 3 using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Benny's Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3:
- Prepare 2 slices bread
- Take 2 tablespoons Heinz 57 steak sauce or HP sauce
- Prepare 8 ounce tin/can of corn beef
Instructions to make Benny's Corned Beef Sandwich Batch 3:
- In a hot skillet add the corned beef pack it together because its gonna pop! Have a lid ready. Toast the bread while it's crisping.
- Turn the beef occasionally crisping all of it. Render the fat out. If you can just tilt the skillet as it cooks. Squeeze the fat out as it cooks with a spatula. When done and nice and crisp add to a bowl with the steak sauce. Mix it well.
- Add to one of the slices of bread you toasted. Add the other slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food benny's corned beef sandwich batch 3 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!