Easiest Way to Make Homemade New Year&#39;s Breakfast for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, new year's breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
New Year's Breakfast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. New Year's Breakfast is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook new year's breakfast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make New Year's Breakfast:
- Get 2 cans your favorite corned beef hash
- Make ready 10 eggs
- Take Can your favorite pillsbury biscuits
- Prepare 3 lb steak of your choice
Steps to make New Year's Breakfast:
- Pour the corned beef hash in a pan with a teaspoon of oil turn it on medium high heat stir occasionally
- Season your steak cook on top of the stove with a half stick of butter on medium heat flipping every 3 minutes
- Season and whip up your eggs pour them into the pan on high heat with half stick of butter
- Spray a pan down with canola oil place your biscuits bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and flaky on 350
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food new year's breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!