Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, orecchiette pasta and pesto baguette. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orecchiette pasta and pesto baguette using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette:
- Make ready Pasta
- Get 12 ounces Orecchiette pasta
- Make ready 2 quart water to boil pasta
- Make ready 1 tablespoons salt to boil pasta
- Take Sauce
- Get 12 ounces beef meatballs
- Get 1/4 pound Italian sausage
- Take 28 ounce Roma canned tomatoes I used San Marzeno
- Get 28 ounce crushed tomatoes
- Take 2/3 cup dried currants
- Take 2 tablespoons capers
- Take 1/2 stick butter
- Take 1/4 cup sliced green olive with pimentos
- Take 3 tablespoons harissa
- Take 1 pound ground sirloin
- Prepare 2 tablespoons dehydrated onions
- Make ready To taste salt
- Get 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare Pesto baguette
- Take 1 loaf baguette bread
- Make ready 11 teaspoon pesto
- Prepare 1 stick butter
Steps to make Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette:
- Gather you olive, capers, currants, and harissa. Mix together.
- Sear the sausage and brown the sirloin. Start the pasta boiling. When seared on all sides slice the sausage. Add sausage, dehydrated onions, and salt to the sirloin. Add the caper mixture.
- Do in batches. Slice the baguette. Melt half the butter in a skillet. Fry the bread on both sides of bread. Then do the other half of the loaf with the rest of the butter.
- Take the pesto and smear it on one side of each piece of fried baguette.
- Add the whole tomatoes to the meat mixture. Then add the crushed tomatoes. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Add the pasta reserve the pasta water in case you need to thicken or thin the sauce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! You can add cheese if you like. I usually do this on the second day to change the flavor a bit so it's like not eating the same thing.a
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food orecchiette pasta and pesto baguette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!