Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Cabbage hamburger steak for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cabbage hamburger steak. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cabbage hamburger steak is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cabbage hamburger steak is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cabbage hamburger steak using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage hamburger steak:
- Take 100 g cabbage(roughly chopped)
- Take 200 g onion(minced)
- Prepare 200 g mixture of ground beef and pork
- Prepare ★6tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Prepare ★A little bit of salt,pepper,and nutmeg
- Make ready ★1/2 egg
- Prepare 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Make ready 4 raw Shiitake mushrooms(shredded)
- Take 20 g carrot(shredded)
- Prepare 5 tablespoons water
- Take ☆１ teaspoon of potato starch
- Take ☆ 1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Get ☆ 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar
- Get 4 Boston lettuce leaves
Instructions to make Cabbage hamburger steak:
- Put cabbage and onion in a heat-resistant container.Heat it up in the microwave at 600W for 5 minutes, and let it cool.(You can stir-fry with a small amount of oil until soft and pliant.)
- Put minced meat and " ★” in a bowl and stir until it gets sticky. Dry 1 and mix together. Divide it into quarters and form it into elliptical shape.(If it is too soft, add breadcrumbs to adjust.)
- Put oil in a frying pan, and put 2 on medium heat. When the patty gets a little brown, you can flip it.Cover and lower the heat. Steam for 5 more minutes until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the hamburgers from the frying pan.Put raw Shiitake mushrooms and carrots in the frying pan. Add water and after it is cooked through, add the mixed seasoning☆。When the sauce thickens, it's done.
- Put the hamburger steak back in the pan, and coat it with the sauce.Place Boston lettuce leaves on a plate and serve the hamburger steak on top. Pour the rest of the sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cabbage hamburger steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!