Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Exotic Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crock pot alfredo lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crock pot alfredo lasagna using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna:
- Make ready frozen cheese ravioli
- Get frozen broccoli flourettes
- Get 2 large jars Alfredo sauce
- Make ready mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Crock Pot Alfredo Lasagna:
- In a 6 qt crock pot layer sauce, broccoli, ravioli and cheese
- I usually get 3 layers. Top layer should be cheese.
- Cook on low for about 6 hour
- Add grilled chicken strips or frozen raw shrimp. Great with a simple green salad.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot alfredo lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!