Step-by-Step Guide to Make Authentic The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, the queen’s 👑👸steak nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook the queen’s 👑👸steak nachos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos:
- Prepare top sirloin steak
- Prepare Tortilla chips
- Make ready Salsa
- Get Sour cream
- Get Shredded cheese
- Make ready Marinate
- Take Steak sauce of choice
- Make ready Liquid smoke
- Get Grill mates montrral steak seasoning
Instructions to make The Queen’s 👑👸steak nachos:
- Cut fat off from steak and cut into small cubes… or you can buy the cubes just cut in half if they are to big.
- Cook how you like the steak then set sides to rest for 5 mins.(I used the ninja foodie grill with the ninja pizza pan bc of the size of my meat)
- Plate up the tortilla chips then and cooked steak the shredded cheese then the salsa and sour cream can also add shredded lettuce and other nacho toppings if you like this is my simple version.
- Marinate option - add cubed meat to a zip lock add in above ingredients let marinate over night or 2-6 hrs.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food the queen’s 👑👸steak nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!