Recipe of Perfect Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, garlic lime chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic lime chicken fajitas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas:
- Get 3/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Take 1 tsp Minced Onion
- Make ready 3/4 tsp Oregano Leaves
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cilantro Leaves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 cup Lime Juice
- Make ready 1 cup Orange Juice
- Get 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- Make ready 1 medium Green or Red Bell pepper
- Take 1 medium Onion
- Get 8 Flour Tortillas (8-inch)
Steps to make Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas:
- Mix juices, oil, all of the spices and salt in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade. Place chicken in a large bowl or resealable bag. Add marinade; turn to coat well. (Refrigerate for 30 minutes for extra flavor)
- Cook and stir the chicken in a large skillet on medium-high heat until lightly browned. Remove from the skillet. Add bell pepper, onion and the reserved marinade; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto warmed tortillas. Serve alone or with desired toppings.
- Serves 4 (or 8)
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garlic lime chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!