Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bò lá lốt (meat wrapped in betel leaf). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Cách làm bò cuộn lá lốt đơn giản thơm ngon BY CÔ BA. BÒ CUỐN LÁ LỐT Cấp Tốc - Thơm Ngon Hấp Dẫn [ Cách Pha Mắm Nêm Ngon ] Beef in Betel Leaves Recipe. Bo La Lot - Beef Wrapped in Wild Betel Leaf Bò lá lốt is a famous Vietnamese dish that has ground beef mixed with garlic, shallots and spices, wrap in wild. Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bò lá lốt (meat wrapped in betel leaf) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf):
- Make ready Meats
- Prepare 500 g ground beef
- Make ready 100 g ground pork (fatty is OK)
- Get Optional: Substitute with 600g ground meat substitute, like Beyond Beef
- Get Seasonings
- Take 1 shallot, minced
- Take 3 tbsp lemongrass, minced and pounded
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 3 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- Get 4 tsp soy sauce (Maggi seasoning) or 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp five spice powder
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp mushroom powder (chicken bouillon could work)
- Take Optional: 1/2 tbsp Vietnamese spiced liquor (rượu mai quế lộ)
- Take Garnish
- Get Crushed roasted peanuts
- Prepare Scallions sautéed in a bit of oil (or nuked in the microwave)
- Take Mixed fish sauce or vegan substitute
Betel is widely used in Thailand as a simple wrapper in formiang kham, and as part of the age-old natural stimulant Chien Mahk. We love cooking beef and pork inside the betel leaf, a recipe called "Bo La Lop" which we learned from a local Vietnamese family. Detach betel leaves from the stems, rinse each leaf gently and individually and pat dry. To roll, place the leaf on a flat surface with the shiny darker side facing down and the stem pointing out.
Steps to make Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf):
- Mix your meat with seasonings thoroughly, and then roll approximately 3-4 teaspoons of the mixture in each betel leaf.
- In a preheated air-fryer, cook in small batches at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes or until meat mixture is cooked. Be sure to coat the leaves in a thin layer of oil, if you did not roll them tightly enough. Five minute usually works for vegan mixtures.
- In an oven preheated to 375, baking them on a rack (or skewered on a stick), you may need 10 minutes.
- On a pan on medium heat with a bit of vegetable or canola oil, you can pan fry them to completion as well. The picture of the end-result has half of the rolls pan-fried, and the other half in an air-fryer.
Detach betel leaves from the stems, rinse each leaf gently and individually and pat dry. To roll, place the leaf on a flat surface with the shiny darker side facing down and the stem pointing out. To assemble the rolls, place the betel leaves, shiny side-down on a work surface. Working one at a time, place a small spoonful of the meat mixture on the betel leaf and roll up to enclose the meat. Thịt bò nướng lá lốt ("grilled beef, in lolot leaf") or thịt bò lá lốt ("beef, leaf of lolot"), bò nướng lá lốt is a dish consisting of Vietnamese beef in lolot leaves, which are called "betel" leaves by some English magazines.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bò lá lốt (meat wrapped in betel leaf) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!