Steps to Make Homemade Beef Rendang for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef rendang. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Rendang is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Beef Rendang is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef rendang using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rendang:
- Take 1 kg rump steak
- Prepare 2 onion, chopped
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- Take 4 small red chillies, chopped
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 2 tsp ground coriander
- Prepare 2 tbsp tamarind sauce
- Get 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Get 10 curry leaves
- Make ready 1 stem lemon grass
- Make ready 4 cups coconut milk
Instructions to make Beef Rendang:
- In a food processor, combine onion, garlic, ginger, chillies and water until smooth.
- In a pot, add the mixture to steak. Add the coriander, tamarind sauce, turmeric, curry leaves and lemon grass. Add the coconut milk. Stir until well combined.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat to medium. Simmer uncovered for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to very low and simmer for another 30 minutes until meat is tender. Stir frequently so that it doesn’t stick to the pot or burn.
- Once the the meat is very tender, turn off heat and remove the lemon grass.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef rendang recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!