Simple Way to Make Traditional Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 for List of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- Make ready 2 packages frozen hash browns, Potatoes O’Brien style (28 ounce), slightly thawed
- Take 1 pound (16 ounce) bulk pork sausage
- Prepare 1 package (8 ounce) ham steak(cut into chunks)
- Prepare 10 eggs
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Make ready 1 can (12 ounce) evaporated milk
- Prepare 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Get Canola oil cooking spray
Instructions to make Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- In a large pot sauté your bulk pork sausage until browned, breaking up into small chunks……..
- Add into sausage your chunk ham steak, sauté until lightly browned, remove from heat…..
- Now add in both packages of your Potatoes O’Brien, mix all well……
- Transfer potato mixture to a lightly greased baking pan……
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, black pepper, Dijon mustard and evaporated milk…….
- Pour egg mixture over potato and meat mixture……
- Top with your shredded cheddar cheese…….
- Cover baking pan and refrigerate overnight……
- The next day take out casserole and let sit for about 30-40 minutes before baking, then bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, or until center of casserole is completely set……
- Let stand for about 20 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy 😉!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!