Recipe of Real Southwest breakfast lasagna for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, southwest breakfast lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Southwest breakfast lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Southwest breakfast lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook southwest breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest breakfast lasagna:
- Take 1 container egg beaters
- Get 1 cup low fat half and half
- Take 4 cheddar jalapeño tortillas
- Get 1 package low fat shredded cheddar jack cheese
- Get 18 turkey sausage links (precooked and diced)
- Make ready 2 packages diced ham
- Prepare 1/2 onion (diced)
- Take 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- Get 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- Take 1/2 package mushrooms (diced)
Instructions to make Southwest breakfast lasagna:
- Spray a large baking dish we'll place 2 tortillas on bottom
- Combine egg beaters with 1 cup of low fat half and half
- Combine onions, peppers, mushrooms, ham and sausage in a large mixing bowl
- Place half of mix for 1st layer
- Pour half of egg mixture distribute evenly
- Cover with half of cheese
- Repeat process for 2nd layer
- Cover bake for 1 hr at 375
- Divide up into servings mine was 8. Add low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt with salsa or pico de gallo
- MFP info for 1/8 of this large casserole very filling
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food southwest breakfast lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!