Recipe of Real 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 4 ingredient frozen instant pot roast and potatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 4 ingredient frozen instant pot roast and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Take 1 3/4 cup beef broth (or 1 3/4 cup water plus 1 3/4 tsp Better than Bouillon Beef Base)
- Take 2 –3 pounds of beef chuck roast (frozen or thawed)
- Get 4 –5 medium russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Take 1 Tbsp steak seasoning
- Take Optional: cornstarch and water for thickening the gravy
Instructions to make 4 Ingredient Frozen Instant Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Pour the broth into the bottom of your Instant Pot. If your roast is frozen, place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and then place the roast on top of the trivet. If your roast is thawed, you can place it directly in the bottom of the Instant Pot in the broth.
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual/pressure cook button (high pressure) to 70 minutes for a 2 pound roast and 80 minutes for a 3 pound roast (add 10 minutes for each additional pound of roast). While the meat is cooking, prepare the potatoes. When the timer beeps perform a quick release, moving the valve from “sealing” to “venting.”
- Open the lid and remove the trivet. Place the meat in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Season it with half of the steak seasoning. Add in the potatoes and season them with the rest of the steak seasoning. Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is on “sealing.” Cook on manual (high pressure) for another 4 minutes. Let the pot sit for at least 10 minutes (up to 20 minutes for ultimate roast tenderness) after the timer beeps before releasing the pressure. Release the pressure
- Scoop the vegetables and arrange on the sides of a platter. Slice or shred the meat and place on the middle of the platter. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the gravy by using the liquid left in the Instant Pot. Turn the Instant Pot to “saute.” Mix 2 Tbsp cornstarch and 2 Tbsp water in a small bowl and then stir the cornstarch slurry into the Instant Pot. Whisk the mixture until it’s smooth. Continue whisking until the gravy is thickened. Serve gravy with the roast, potatoes and carrots.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 4 ingredient frozen instant pot roast and potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!