Easiest Way to Make Favorite Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef loin steak strips with bell peppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef loin steak strips with bell peppers using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers:
- Get 185 g Red Bell Pepper(Thinly slice)
- Prepare 975 g Beef Loin Meat Steak (Cut thinly slice)
- Prepare 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- Take 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Get 1 Tbsp Beef Flavor/stock (Optional)
- Make ready 1 Garlic (Crush)
- Prepare 1 Medium/Large Onion (Thinly slice)
- Take 2 Tbsp Butter
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Make ready Salt and Black Pepper (as you need)
- Prepare ✨Sauce✨
- Get 1-2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Get 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Get 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- Take 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Get 3 Tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
Instructions to make Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers:
- Cut the meat into thin slices/strips and then add the sesame oil, baking soda, beef flavor/stock, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to the meat and mix well. Let the meat marinate for 25-30 minutes at room temperature. To make the sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl then put it a side.
- In a nonstick skillet pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and cook it until it becomes light brown and then add the meat. Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done.
- Add the bell peppers into the skillet and sauté fry it for about 2 mins. Pour the prepared sauce in and then stir fry on medium heat until it becomes thick.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy!😉
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef loin steak strips with bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!