Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Cheesesteak Pasta for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesesteak pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesesteak Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesesteak Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesesteak pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesesteak Pasta:
- Make ready 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- Make ready 1 Green Pepper, diced
- Make ready 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- Get 1 Can Sliced Mushrooms, chopped
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Take 1 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsps. A1 Steak Sauce
- Get 2 Boxes Jumbo Macaroni Shells
- Take 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Steps to make Cheesesteak Pasta:
- In a large pot fill half way with water. Turn heat to High and bring to a boil. Add 1Tbsp. Salt. Add pasta n turn heat down to let simmer.
- While pasta is cooking in a large frying add meat, veggies, and seasonings. Cook til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease add back to pan. Add the steak sauce and mix til combined. Set aside.
- Once noodles are soft drain the water. Add back to pot. Add meat mixture and 11/2 cups shredded cheese. Stir til everything is well mixed and combined. Serve with rest of shredded cheese as garnish and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesesteak pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!