Simple Way to Prepare Exotic Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot swedish meatballs recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot swedish meatballs recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe:
- Prepare 1 bag frozen meatballs 1.5 lbs
- Make ready 1 can cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz
- Make ready 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- Prepare 1/4 cup a1 steak sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream
- Prepare 2 cups beef broth
- Prepare 16 oz package of egg noodles
Instructions to make Crock pot Swedish Meatballs Recipe:
- Place the meatballs, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and steak sauce in a 6 quart crock pot. - Pour the beef broth over the top. - Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-5 hours. - 30 minutes before ready to eat, mix in the sour cream. - In another pot boil your egg noodles according to the directions. - Serve the meatballs over the egg noodles.
- Freezer meal- add all ingredients but the last two…. on cook day add to crockpot with broth following cooking instructions.
- For Instant pot or ninja foodie cook on high for 10-15mins Quick release
- How to make this a freezer meal. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot swedish meatballs recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!